At-Home Relief for Neck, Shoulders and More
12 AUDIO SERIES TO CHOOSE FROM
I've created the following audio series for you to do at home to help resolve your neck and shoulder issues. Each series focuses on a common contributor to neck and shoulder pain, tension and stiffness.
Recorded in my classes, lessons combine movement exercises, body awareness and educational information to relieve pain, increase range of motion, improve posture and more!
All series are available as both "Chair" or "Floor" classes.
People experience a wide variety of benefits including:
- Less pain and tension
- Greater range of motion
- Better posture and balance
- Feeling calmer and more relaxed
- Daily activities (e.g. walking, sitting, cooking, computing, gardening, etc.) become easier and more comfortable
- 4 audio lessons, downloadable as mp3 files (a few series are 3 or 5 lessons). Each lesson is approx. 1 hour long.
- Written introduction on how to do the movement lessons and tips for getting the most out of them.
- Some series include a corresponding handout with information and anatomy to aid your learning.
All series are available as "Chair" and as "Floor" classes (unless otherwise noted). Although different, both are equally beneficial and use the same principles to reduce pain, decrease strain and increase flexibility.
These are primarily done sitting in a chair, although some are done standing or walking. Reasons you might choose to purchase the chair version of a series are:
- Lying on your back is uncomfortable.
- Getting up and down from the floor is difficult for you.
- You spend several hours a day sitting or are a wheelchair user. Poor sitting habits commonly lead to neck and shoulder discomfort. In chair lessons, you have the opportunity to work directly on improving your movement and alignment in sitting.
- You tend to fall asleep when doing lessons lying down.
These are primarily done lying on a mat on the floor, although some are done sitting (on the floor or in a chair), standing or walking. Reasons you might choose a floor series over a chair series include:
- Sitting is uncomfortable or aggravates your pain.
- If you tend to be anxious or stressed, lying down may allow you to relax and go deeper into a lesson than sitting.
- The idea of lying on the floor is simply more appealing to you! (Note: You won't always be lying down in floor series lessons—sometimes you'll be sitting, on your hands and knees, standing or walking.)
Which One is Right for Me?
If you have the ability to do either chair or floor lessons or you're just not sure which is best for you, I suggest you try both: Buy the chair version of one series and the floor version of another. This way you can find out first hand how they're different and what kinds of benefits you get from each.
Price: $22 for 4-lesson series ($27 for 5-lesson series; $18 for 3-lesson series)
Payment Methods: PayPal, Venmo, check or cash
To Purchase: Contact me via my Contact Form. Let me know:
- Which series you are interested in.
- Which version of each series you'd like: chair or floor class.
- What form of payment you'll be using (PayPal, Venmo, check or cash).
I'll send you instructions for payment. Once I receive payment, I will send you a link to download the audio series.
One of the Best Medicines for Neck & Shoulder Problems
Coordinate yourself from feet to head for greater freedom in your neck and shoulders, and easier, more enjoyable walking.
3 Mistakes People with Neck Pain Make and
How Your Pelvis Can Help
Learn how to avoid mistakes that contribute to neck pain and to use your pelvis to increase mobility and alleviate strain.
3 Breathing Secrets
that Will Free Your Neck, Shoulders & More!
When you hold your breath, other parts of you hold as well, especially your neck, shoulders and back.
Sit in Comfort:
How to Keep Your Neck & Shoulders Happy Sitting
Do you spend more than a couple hours sitting each day? Is getting up out of a chair harder than it used to be? If so, this series is for you
Low Back Love
That Will Free Your Neck and Shoulders
This series will help you lighten the load on your low back, and in turn, bring more ease to your neck and shoulders.
Ribs to the Rescue:
Surprising Ways to Relieve Neck & Shoulder Pain
Often overlooked and under-appreciated, a flexible rib cage is essential for neck and shoulder comfort.
All in the Ankles:
Relieve Neck Pain and Tension
The ankle bone really is connected to the neck bone. In this series, you'll rejuvenate your neck by improving the use of your ankles!
Ease Your Jaw
for Happier Neck and Shoulders
Your jaw directly effects the comfort of your neck and shoulders. Learn how to move your jaw with greater ease and enjoy more freedom in your neck and shoulders.
Use Your Hands
to Turn the Tables on Your Neck and Shoulder Pain
This series focuses on the intimate relationship between our neck/shoulders and our hands/arms. How we use one effects the other.
Dial Down Stress
for More Ease in Your Neck, Shoulders and Back
Stress has a direct impact on the comfort of our neck, shoulders and back. While you can’t control the world around you, you can change your response to stress.
Top Tips for Turning
Farther and More Easily
Discover simple ways to improve your ability to turn and see the world around you in comfort.
Calm Your Eyes
for Greater Neck and Shoulder Comfort
Your eyes play a key role in how you move and the tone in your muscles. This means your eye habits can lead to neck and shoulder pain—or help free you from it!